Monday, August 31, 2015

Plane tickets booked...No turning back

I sat at the travel agent while my payment was being processed and it suddenly got very real to me (also cause that's the most amount of money I have ever spent in one sitting). I decided to only book my international flights through a travel agent and do the domestic flights myself as I get discount with Discovery and Kulula. It turned out that my domestic flights came to R922 and I had R972 in Discovery Miles so got my domestic flights for free, God is so good. 

I leave for my big adventure on the 27th November 2015 and will go spend the day and night with my amazing cousin Lauren and her fandamily. I decided to do this as to not take any chances with missing flights, sleeping in airports etc. My flight to Madagascar leaves the next day at 10:00 am and is only a 4 hour flight which is great for people like me who seem to get sick on every international flight. My whole trip will be just over 3 months in length and I will arrive back on South African shores on the 29th February 2016 (will only be back on the 1st March in Durban though)

I had an sms that came through the other day with a donation of R1500 into my account. I just want to say a huge thank you to this person and everyone else that has donated. I am truly so blessed to have so many people that believe in me.

I have been putting them off but next blog will be about the infamous injections...

No comments:

Post a Comment